Zhejiang Procurement Agreement Supplier
Shuangcheng creates the intelligent era
Leading the future of smart water supply
Shuangcheng Consulting Hotline:
Phone: 0571-88299523, 88767872
Mobile: 13588126862, 13750839926
Q Q: 2835452, 89103543
Address: No. 39, Guanshan Road, Fengdu Industrial Park, Pingyao Town, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province (Shuangcheng Venture Park)
The main technical indicators of the boost pressure range, flow rate and energy saving indicators are higher than other domestic reported products, and the structural design is novel, the overall level reaches the domestic leading and international advanced level, so it has a great competitive advantage in the market . In summary, the main features of intelligent box-type non-negative pressure water supply equipment are protection of network pressure, regulation of peak water consumption, energy saving, safety, environmental protection, high quality of water supply (solving secondary water pollution) and low noise.
With the development of secondary water supply pressurization technology, box-type non-negative pressure water supply equipment has fundamentally solved these problems. According to the data of "Water Supply Equipment Promotion Center", the box-type non-negative pressure water supply equipment does not need to build a water tower, has a small investment and occupies a small amount of land. Water supply does not need to be taken care of for several years after commissioning. Save 70% of investment compared to building a water tower and 60% of investment compared to building a high-level water tank, greatly saving civil investment.
Box-type non-negative pressure water supply equipment is widely used for production, living and office water in enterprises and institutions, residential areas and rural areas. Water supply households are between 20-2000 households. The daily water supply is 20-50,000m3, and the water supply height is 150 meters, that is, 50-story building.
Scope of application:
1. Newly built, expanded and transformed residential buildings, residential quarters, office buildings, etc.
2. Hotels, restaurants, hotels, etc .;
3. Public places such as hospitals, shopping malls, convention centers, gyms, public baths, etc .;
4. Schools, troops, institutions, collective dormitories and other places where water is intensive;
5. Production and domestic water for industrial and mining enterprises;
6. Large-scale centralized water supply in large factories, booster pumping stations, and development zones;
7. The city's tap water pressure cannot meet the fire fighting water requirements of hydrant water supply systems or sprinkler systems;
8. Various circulating water systems;
9. Especially suitable for water supply occasions with strict requirements on water quality.