Zhejiang Procurement Agreement Supplier
Shuangcheng creates the intelligent era
Leading the future of smart water supply
Shuangcheng Consulting Hotline:
Phone: 0571-88299523, 88767872
Mobile: 13588126862, 13750839926
Q Q: 2835452, 89103543
Address: No. 39, Guanshan Road, Fengdu Industrial Park, Pingyao Town, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province (Shuangcheng Venture Park)
Constant pressure variable frequency water supply equipment
SCHBP constant pressure variable frequency water supply equipment is an electromechanical integrated high-tech energy-saving water supply device combining the most advanced microcomputer control technology and the combination of a frequency converter and a motor pump. The variable frequency constant pressure water supply equipment takes the water pressure at the outlet end of the pump (or the user's water flow) as the setting parameter, and automatically controls the output frequency of the inverter through a microcomputer to adjust the speed of the pump motor to achieve closed-loop adjustment of the water pressure in the user's pipe network. The system automatically stabilizes the pressure to a set pressure value: that is, when the water consumption increases, the frequency increases and the pump speed increases; when the water consumption decreases, the frequency decreases and the pump speed decreases. This ensures that the entire user's pipe network has sufficient water pressure (consistent with the pressure set by the user) and water volume (varies with the user's water consumption situation) at any time.
SCHBP constant pressure variable frequency water supply equipment adopts intelligent microcomputer control technology, which is convenient and practical to operate, and the working status of the equipment is clear at a glance, which is convenient for non-professionals to quickly master. The customer accesses the cloud server through the computer or mobile phone, and accesses the corresponding equipment through the account and password for remote monitoring, starting and stopping of field data and parameter adjustment.
1. Living water supply for newly built residential quarters, villas, office buildings, and comprehensive buildings.
2. Domestic water supply for high-rise buildings, fire fighting water, high-end hotels, etc.
3. Reconstruction of traditional water supply systems such as air pressure water supply and ground pool pressurization.
4. Various boiler cold water supply systems and boiler hot water.
5. The intermediate pressurized pumping station of the waterworks and the secondary pressurization of the water.
6. The production and domestic water of various industrial and mining enterprises and the voltage stabilization of the pipe network.
7. Various types of circulating water and cooling water supply systems.
8, tap water pressure can not meet the requirements of life, pressurized water supply for fire fighting, etc.